[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]BG Be Active Association is a Bulgarian non-governmental organisation promoting active citizenship and community engagement in projects related to physical activity, healthy lifestyle, public spaces development and littering prevention by organizing awareness-raising campaigns, promotional events, educational activities and partnership-building projects, in order to create a wide variety of opportunities for people to be active in creating a healthy lifestyle for them and the environment they live in. The organisation works at local, national and international level, being a national coordinator of the international initiative MOVE Week, part of the NowWeMOVE Campaign and the Spot Bulgaria national platform. The development of the organisation is based on the work of experts and partners from various sectors including the key long-term partnerships with Coca Cola Foundation and ISCA (international Sports & Culture Association).
In line with our commitment to develop high impact projects of optimal effect, the organisation is currently seeking a talented professional for the position of:
P R O J E C T M A N A G E R[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=“1/3″][vc_single_image image=“15798″ img_size=“medium“][/vc_column][vc_column width=“1/3″][vc_single_image image=“17165″ img_size=“medium“][/vc_column][vc_column width=“1/3″][vc_single_image image=“17168″ img_size=“medium“][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Role:
Developing and implementing the European projects of the organisation and coordinating the work of the project team in all its respects:
* Managing the active projects of BG Be Active through all the steps – planning, coordinating, implementing, and reporting;
* Coordinating the team of the organisation within each specific project framework – roles, objectives and tasks distribution, project progress tracking, midterm and final internal and external reporting;
* Elaborating and developing new projects and searching for funding opportunities within national and international grants, private sponsor programs and other options;
* Developing partnerships with different organisations and stakeholders at national and international level directly related to the work of the organisation and its projects implementation. This includes regular international travelling;
* Working with representatives from all three sectors – public, private and civic;
* Looking for opportunities for expending the national and international network of the organisation by creating new partnerships, developing new projects and finding new funding opportunities.
Enthusiastic and result-driven professional equipped with project management expertise, problem-solving and decision-making attitude and:
* University Education and additional qualification and/or training in Project Management;
* Minimum 2 years of successful track record in project management in a civic society organisation, preferably with EU programs (experience in the fields of youth, education, sports, culture, social work is a strong plus);
* Entrepreneurial and critical thinking;
* High level of independence and flexibility;
* Strong time and multi-tasks management skills;
* Effective communication, presentation and influencing skills, both in person and in written;
* Ability to solving problems, high degree of responsibility and loyalty;
* Availability to travel internationally on a regular basis;
* Fluency in English.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=“1/3″][vc_single_image image=“17166″ img_size=“medium“][/vc_column][vc_column width=“1/3″][vc_single_image image=“17169″ img_size=“medium“][/vc_column][vc_column width=“1/3″][vc_single_image image=“15958″ img_size=“medium“][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Offer:
Challenge to join a growing and stable association developing high quality projects at international level which have impact on people’s lives
* An excellent possibility to prove exceptional capacity for a project management role
* Long-term career perspectives
* Positive and dynamic work environment
The benefits you will get:
* Chance to become part of a successful organisation with opportunities for international development and frequent travelling abroad
* Creating professional contacts in different sectors – public, business and NGO
* Competitive salary for the sector and the region combined with additional bonuses and project fees
* Free workouts in WOW Gym – Plovdiv
Ready to embrace the challenge?
Please, send your CV and motivation letter as soon as possible, to BG Be Active, at [email protected][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]