You will be working with a small group, and you don’t need to have a formal teaching qualification. The focus will rather be on the individual goals, needs, and skills of each intern. We hope that you will have the enthusiasm and creativity to support the three international young people to feel welcome in Bulgaria and gain basic communication skills in the Bulgarian language.
What can you get out of this?
- Practical teaching and workshop leading experience
- Learning about and interacting with other cultures
- Bulgarian language and culture and create solidarity between nations
- A reference letter and work experience to add to your CV
- Good time, new friends and sense of doing something meaningful and helpful
This opportunity is for you if
- You are living in Plovdiv
- You speak Bulgarian and English
- You are fan of non-formal education and creative learning
- You like to interact with international young people
- You can volunteer 2 hours a week for tutoring – we are flexible and can also discuss this further with each candidate to find the best arrangement. You will have the flexibility to choose the day and time to work with the group.
We can offer you
- Mentoring and support from our team if needed
- Financial support for any additional materials, printing etc.
- A letter of recommendation for future jobs that you apply for
- Valuable teaching experience
- Inspiring international environment
If you are interested, fill in our short information form no later than 13th September 2021.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch and address any questions or concerns you might have, contact [email protected]
We look forward to meeting you!
The Youth Spot Bulgaria is
funded by the European Solidarity Corps
programme of the European Union. The European Commission’s support for the
production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the
contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission
cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information